Built in the late nineteenth century, eclectic neo-medieval style.
The Church of Jesus of Nazareth is located outside the site known as La Quinta in the Pito, in Cudillero - Asturias
This is a church cemetery, promoted by Fortunato Selgas and built in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, was inaugurated in 1914 by the Princess of Asturias Infanta Isabel de Borbon y Borbon in 1914.
The church was built in the XII century Romanesque style and has some pictures and windows of some importance, but more importantly the church is the crypt.
The crypt is the site of the family vault, but most significant is the existence of the oldest religious shrine in Spain.
The altar dates from the eighth century to be built by King Silo church as altar Santianes de Pravia.
At the sides are also left two cancellations Prerrománicos also Santianes de Pravia
By the early 2008 the altar and the cancels were transferred to a room in the palace of the Selgas-Fagalde.
The church is to serve the neighboring parish, but continues maintained bySelgas-Fagalde Fondation
SPA: 2 nights lodging with breakfast+ Spa 140€ with taxes (couple). SHORT TRIP: 1 night lodging with breakfast+ Spa+dinner (special menu ) in our Restaurant 120€ with taxes (couple) Only high season